Create Lasting Impact for the Ocean
Friday, 01 Jan, 2021
Significant donations from philanthropists like you are crucial to our work for the ocean. Major gifts enable us to keep our ships on patrol to protect the ocean around the world.
Why giving a large one-off or regular donation to Sea Shepherd is a vital for ocean conservation:
• We are the world’s leading direct action ocean conservation organisation actively working with 11 ships around the world to protect vulnerable ecosystems and marine wildlife.
• We have more than 40 years’ experience in direct action ocean conservation.
• We work with governments to tackle Illegal Unreported and Unregulated fishing with our unique approach of civilian offshore patrol vessels.
• We have the largest fleet of marine conservation in the world. This enables us to go where others can’t go.
• We have developed innovative enforcement solutions the complicated problems of marine conservation
What We Offer Philanthropists
• Dedicated support from a member of our Philanthropy team
• A choice of how your donation is used. You can either leave it to us to use your
donation wherever the needs are greatest, or you can give to a specific programme or area of work – for example, to help our us tackle IUU fishing in African waters.
• Tailored proposals
• Regular reporting back on the impact of your donation
Get in Touch
If you are an individual philanthropist or looking to make a big donation as a family we would love to hear from you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Philanthropy Team in the Netherlands will be in touch.